VueScan x32 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. VueScan x32 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\VueScan folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. VueScan x32's primary file takes around 12.41 MB (13016472 bytes) and is called vuescan.exe. A way to uninstall VueScan x32 from your system
VueScan x32 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 12.41 MB (13016472
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to VueScan x32 version 32
VueScan x32 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders that were left behind:
The files below remain on your disk by VueScan x32's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\VueScan
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\VueScan\vuescan.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\VueScan x32
Some users choose to remove it. This is difficult because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY approach to remove VueScan x32 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove VueScan x32 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find VueScan x32 or simply activate the Search field and type in "VueScan x32". If it is installed on your PC the VueScan x32 app will be found very quickly. When you click VueScan x32 in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about VueScan x32, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall VueScan x32.
8. After removing VueScan x32, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong VueScan x32 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing VueScan x32 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130