VueScan x32 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. VueScan x32 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\VueScan folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. VueScan x32's primary file takes around 12.41 MB (13016472 bytes) and is called vuescan.exe. A guide to uninstall VueScan x32 from your system
VueScan x32 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 12.41 MB (13016472
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to VueScan x32 version 32
VueScan x32 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders that were left behind:
The files below remain on your disk by VueScan x32's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VueScan
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VueScan\hamrick.vuescan.pro.9.5.x.x86-x64-patch.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VueScan\vuescan.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\VueScan x32
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-1991778652-3053598367-2372112276-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume6\Program Files (x86)\VueScan\vuescan.exe
Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to uninstall VueScan x32 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall VueScan x32 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate VueScan x32 or simply click the Search feature and type in "VueScan x32". If it is installed on your PC the VueScan x32 application will be found automatically. After you select VueScan x32 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding VueScan x32, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove VueScan x32.
8. After uninstalling VueScan x32, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong VueScan x32 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing VueScan x32 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130