VueScan Pro 9.5.39
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall VueScan Pro 9.5.39 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall VueScan Pro 9.5.39 from your systemRePack by Andreyonohov
. You can read more on RePack by Andreyonohov or check for application updates here
. VueScan Pro 9.5.39 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\VueScan directory, regulated by the user's option. You can remove VueScan Pro 9.5.39 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\VueScan\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 15.41 MB (16159192 bytes) on disk and is titled vuescan.exe.
The executable files below are part of VueScan Pro 9.5.39. They occupy about 16.56 MB (17368041
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- vuescan.exe (15.41 MB)
The current web page applies to VueScan Pro 9.5.39 version 9.5.39
VueScan Pro 9.5.39 is a program released by the software company RePack by Andreyonohov. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall VueScan Pro 9.5.39 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall VueScan Pro 9.5.39 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate VueScan Pro 9.5.39 or simply click the Search feature and type in "VueScan Pro 9.5.39". The VueScan Pro 9.5.39 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select VueScan Pro 9.5.39 in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about VueScan Pro 9.5.39, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall VueScan Pro 9.5.39.
8. After uninstalling VueScan Pro 9.5.39, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of VueScan Pro 9.5.39 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VueScan Pro 9.5.39 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove VueScan Pro 9.5.39 by RePack by Andreyonohov from your computer, nor are we saying that VueScan Pro 9.5.39 by RePack by Andreyonohov is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove VueScan Pro 9.5.39 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-09-11 20:29:55.063