This page is about VueScan 9.5.90 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall VueScan 9.5.90 from your PClrepacks.ru
. Take a look here
for more details on lrepacks.ru. You can read more about on VueScan 9.5.90 at https://www.hamrick.com/
. VueScan 9.5.90 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\VueScan directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling VueScan 9.5.90 is C:\Program Files\VueScan\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. vuescan.exe is the VueScan 9.5.90's main executable file and it occupies circa 14.08 MB (14763144 bytes) on disk.
VueScan 9.5.90 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 15.50 MB (16254077
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (922.49 KB)
- vuescan.exe (14.08 MB)
- dpinst32.exe (533.50 KB)
The current web page applies to VueScan 9.5.90 version 9.5.90
VueScan 9.5.90 is an application released by lrepacks.ru. Frequently, users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to erase VueScan 9.5.90 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete VueScan 9.5.90 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate VueScan 9.5.90 or simply click the Search feature and type in "VueScan 9.5.90". The VueScan 9.5.90 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select VueScan 9.5.90 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding VueScan 9.5.90, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VueScan 9.5.90:
- The publisher is: https://www.hamrick.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\VueScan\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall VueScan 9.5.90.
8. After removing VueScan 9.5.90, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong VueScan 9.5.90 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VueScan 9.5.90 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall VueScan 9.5.90 by lrepacks.ru from your computer, nor are we saying that VueScan 9.5.90 by lrepacks.ru is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall VueScan 9.5.90 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-18 09:07:08.790