This info is about Vtune 7.7 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. Vtune 7.7 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Vtune directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. Vtune 7.7's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Vtune\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is titled TBPANEL.exe and it has a size of 2.06 MB (2158592 bytes). A way to uninstall Vtune 7.7 from your PC
The executable files below are installed alongside Vtune 7.7. They take about 2.80 MB (2934015
bytes) on disk.
- DXTOOL.EXE (32.50 KB)
- TBPANEL.exe (2.06 MB)
- TBZOOM.EXE (26.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (690.84 KB)
- BIOSCTL.EXE (7.91 KB)
This data is about Vtune 7.7 version 7.7
Sometimes, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to erase Vtune 7.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Vtune 7.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Vtune 7.7 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Vtune 7.7". If it is installed on your PC the Vtune 7.7 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Vtune 7.7 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Vtune 7.7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Vtune 7.7.
8. After removing Vtune 7.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Vtune 7.7 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Vtune 7.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130