You can find on this page details on how to remove Vosteran for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Vosteran from your PCVosteran
. More information on Vosteran can be seen here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Vosteran\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). Vosteran's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Vosteran\Application\31.0.1650.23\Installer\uninstall.exe. chrome_frame_helper.exe is the Vosteran's primary executable file and it takes approximately 75.00 KB (76800 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Vosteran. They take about 4.47 MB (4687360
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome_frame_helper.exe (75.00 KB)
- chrome_launcher.exe (114.50 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (1.40 MB)
- nacl64.exe (1.78 MB)
- setup.exe (1,009.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (132.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Vosteran version 31.0.1650.23
When you're planning to uninstall Vosteran you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Vosteran when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Vosteran
Frequently the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Vosteran Browser
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\ace race\Vosteran
Vosteran is an application by the software company Vosteran. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. This can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Vosteran is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Vosteran from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Vosteran or simply click the Search field and type in "Vosteran". If it exists on your system the Vosteran program will be found very quickly. After you click Vosteran in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Vosteran, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Vosteran.
8. After uninstalling Vosteran, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Vosteran that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Vosteran using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Vosteran by Vosteran from your computer, we are not saying that Vosteran by Vosteran is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Vosteran in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 22:54:58.290