VoodooShield version 3.53
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall VoodooShield version 3.53 for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall VoodooShield version 3.53 from your systemVoodooSoft, LLC
. Further information on VoodooSoft, LLC can be found here
. Please open http://www.voodooshield.com/
if you want to read more on VoodooShield version 3.53 on VoodooSoft, LLC's website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\VoodooShield directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove VoodooShield version 3.53 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\VoodooShield\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named VoodooShield.exe and it has a size of 2.33 MB (2441040 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with VoodooShield version 3.53. They occupy about 3.17 MB (3321153
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (733.16 KB)
- VoodooShield.exe (2.33 MB)
- VoodooShieldService.exe (126.33 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.53
of VoodooShield version 3.53.
If you are manually uninstalling VoodooShield version 3.53 we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall VoodooShield version 3.53 from your computer:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\VoodooShield
Many times the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\VoodooShield\Driver\vsscanner.cat
- C:\Program Files\VoodooShield\Driver\vsscanner.inf
- C:\Program Files\VoodooShield\Driver\vsscanner.sys
- C:\Program Files\VoodooShield\DriverTransport.dll
- C:\Program Files\VoodooShield\EULA.rtf
- C:\Program Files\VoodooShield\Features.dll
- C:\Program Files\VoodooShield\log4net.dll
- C:\Program Files\VoodooShield\Logging.config
- C:\Program Files\VoodooShield\LoggingService.config
- C:\Program Files\VoodooShield\SQLite.Interop.dll
- C:\Program Files\VoodooShield\System.Data.SQLite.dll
- C:\Program Files\VoodooShield\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files\VoodooShield\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files\VoodooShield\VoodooShield.exe
- C:\Program Files\VoodooShield\VoodooShieldService.exe
- C:\Program Files\VoodooShield\VoodooShieldService.InstallLog
- C:\Program Files\VoodooShield\VoodooShieldService.InstallState
- C:\Program Files\VoodooShield\vsicon.ico
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shell\VoodooShield Scan
VoodooShield version 3.53 is an application marketed by VoodooSoft, LLC. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to remove VoodooShield version 3.53 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete VoodooShield version 3.53 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate VoodooShield version 3.53 or simply click the Search feature and type in "VoodooShield version 3.53". The VoodooShield version 3.53 application will be found automatically. When you click VoodooShield version 3.53 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding VoodooShield version 3.53, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VoodooShield version 3.53:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.voodooshield.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\VoodooShield\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove VoodooShield version 3.53.
8. After removing VoodooShield version 3.53, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong VoodooShield version 3.53 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VoodooShield version 3.53 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove VoodooShield version 3.53 by VoodooSoft, LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that VoodooShield version 3.53 by VoodooSoft, LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove VoodooShield version 3.53 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 18:59:59.653