VoodooShield version 2.71 beta
This web page is about VoodooShield version 2.71 beta for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall VoodooShield version 2.71 beta from your PCVoodooSoft, LLC
. Check out here
for more details on VoodooSoft, LLC. More info about the application VoodooShield version 2.71 beta can be found at http://www.voodooshield.com/
. VoodooShield version 2.71 beta is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\VoodooShield directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. VoodooShield version 2.71 beta's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\VoodooShield\unins000.exe". VoodooShield.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.63 MB (1706976 bytes) on disk.
VoodooShield version 2.71 beta installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.82 MB (2961017
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (732.66 KB)
- VoodooShield.exe (1.63 MB)
- VoodooShieldService.exe (77.02 KB)
- VSUP.exe (414.97 KB)
This info is about VoodooShield version 2.71 beta version 2.71
VoodooShield version 2.71 beta is a program released by the software company VoodooSoft, LLC. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. This can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to remove VoodooShield version 2.71 beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete VoodooShield version 2.71 beta from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find VoodooShield version 2.71 beta or simply activate the Search field and type in "VoodooShield version 2.71 beta". If it exists on your system the VoodooShield version 2.71 beta app will be found very quickly. When you click VoodooShield version 2.71 beta in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding VoodooShield version 2.71 beta, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VoodooShield version 2.71 beta:
- The publisher is: http://www.voodooshield.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\VoodooShield\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove VoodooShield version 2.71 beta.
8. After uninstalling VoodooShield version 2.71 beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong VoodooShield version 2.71 beta that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing VoodooShield version 2.71 beta using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall VoodooShield version 2.71 beta by VoodooSoft, LLC from your PC, we are not saying that VoodooShield version 2.71 beta by VoodooSoft, LLC is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall VoodooShield version 2.71 beta supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 17:02:03.927