Volume2 1.1.3 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Volume2 1.1.3 from your PCAlexandr Irza
. You can read more on Alexandr Irza or check for application updates here
. More details about the software Volume2 1.1.3 can be seen at volume2.googlecode.com
. Volume2 1.1.3 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Volume2 directory, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Volume2 1.1.3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Volume2\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Volume2.exe is the Volume2 1.1.3's main executable file and it takes circa 4.49 MB (4710912 bytes) on disk.
Volume2 1.1.3 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 7.98 MB (8365221
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (407.16 KB)
- Volume2.exe (4.49 MB)
- Volume2PM.exe (3.09 MB)
The current page applies to Volume2 1.1.3 version 1.1.3
When planning to uninstall Volume2 1.1.3 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Volume2 1.1.3:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Volume2 1.1.3 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Volume2
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Volume2
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Volume2
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Volume2\Arabic.lng
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Volume2\Armenian.lng
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Volume2\Brazilian.lng
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Volume2\Bulgarian.lng
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
Volume2 1.1.3 is a program by the software company Alexandr Irza. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to erase Volume2 1.1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Volume2 1.1.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Volume2 1.1.3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Volume2 1.1.3". The Volume2 1.1.3 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Volume2 1.1.3 in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Volume2 1.1.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Volume2 1.1.3:
- The web site of the program is: volume2.googlecode.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Volume2\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Volume2 1.1.3.
8. After uninstalling Volume2 1.1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Volume2 1.1.3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Volume2 1.1.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Volume2 1.1.3 by Alexandr Irza from your PC, nor are we saying that Volume2 1.1.3 by Alexandr Irza is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Volume2 1.1.3 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 16:50:15.377