VolcanoConnect 220.127.116.11 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall VolcanoConnect 18.104.22.168 from your PCAceKing Holding Ltd
. Check out here
for more details on AceKing Holding Ltd. More details about VolcanoConnect 22.214.171.124 can be seen at https://volcano-online.com/
. Usually the VolcanoConnect 126.96.36.199 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VolcanoConnect directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for VolcanoConnect 188.8.131.52 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\VolcanoConnect\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file occupies 82.50 KB (84480 bytes) on disk and is labeled VolcanoConnect.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside VolcanoConnect 184.108.40.206. They occupy about 1.22 MB (1277984
bytes) on disk.
- CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe (11.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- VolcanoConnect.exe (82.50 KB)
This info is about VolcanoConnect 220.127.116.11 version 18.104.22.168
VolcanoConnect 22.214.171.124 is an application offered by AceKing Holding Ltd. Some computer users try to remove it. This can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to remove VolcanoConnect 126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall VolcanoConnect 188.8.131.52 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find VolcanoConnect 184.108.40.206 or simply click the Search feature and type in "VolcanoConnect 220.127.116.11". The VolcanoConnect 18.104.22.168 application will be found automatically. When you select VolcanoConnect 22.214.171.124 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about VolcanoConnect 126.96.36.199, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VolcanoConnect 188.8.131.52:
- The web site of the application is: https://volcano-online.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\VolcanoConnect\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall VolcanoConnect 184.108.40.206.
8. After removing VolcanoConnect 220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of VolcanoConnect 18.104.22.168 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VolcanoConnect 22.214.171.124 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove VolcanoConnect 126.96.36.199 by AceKing Holding Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that VolcanoConnect 188.8.131.52 by AceKing Holding Ltd is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove VolcanoConnect 184.108.40.206 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-28 18:02:02.597