This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Volaro Updater for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Volaro Updater from your systemVolaro
. You can read more on Volaro or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.volarotech.com
to get more information about Volaro Updater on Volaro's website. Volaro Updater is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Volaro\Updater directory, depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Volaro\Updater\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Volaro Updater. Updater.exe is the Volaro Updater's main executable file and it occupies around 273.83 KB (280400 bytes) on disk.
Volaro Updater contains of the executables below. They take 328.02 KB (335893
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (54.19 KB)
- Updater.exe (273.83 KB)
This data is about Volaro Updater version 188.8.131.52
Quite a few files, folders and registry entries can not be deleted when you remove Volaro Updater from your PC.Registry that is not uninstalled:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Volaro Updater
Volaro Updater is an application offered by the software company Volaro. Some people try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Volaro Updater is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Volaro Updater from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Volaro Updater or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Volaro Updater". If it exists on your system the Volaro Updater application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Volaro Updater in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Volaro Updater, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Volaro Updater:
- The publisher is: http://www.volarotech.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Volaro\Updater\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Volaro Updater.
8. After uninstalling Volaro Updater, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Volaro Updater which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Volaro Updater using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Volaro Updater by Volaro from your computer, nor are we saying that Volaro Updater by Volaro is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Volaro Updater in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 08:15:47.660