Voipfone Browser Calls
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Voipfone Browser Calls for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Voipfone Browser Calls from your systemiNet Telecoms Ltd (Voipfone)
. Further information on iNet Telecoms Ltd (Voipfone) can be found here
. Further information about Voipfone Browser Calls can be seen at http://www.voipfone.co.uk
. Usually the Voipfone Browser Calls application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Voipfone\BrowserCalls directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\Voipfone\BrowserCalls\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Voipfone Browser Calls. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.75 MB (1837352 bytes) on disk and is named VoipfoneURLHandler.exe.
Voipfone Browser Calls is composed of the following executables which take 3.03 MB (3178280
bytes) on disk:
- uninstall.exe (1.28 MB)
- VoipfoneURLHandler.exe (1.75 MB)
This web page is about Voipfone Browser Calls version 3.0
Voipfone Browser Calls is a program released by iNet Telecoms Ltd (Voipfone). Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to uninstall Voipfone Browser Calls is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Voipfone Browser Calls from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Voipfone Browser Calls or simply click the Search field and type in "Voipfone Browser Calls". If it exists on your system the Voipfone Browser Calls app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Voipfone Browser Calls in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Voipfone Browser Calls, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Voipfone Browser Calls:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.voipfone.co.uk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Voipfone\BrowserCalls\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Voipfone Browser Calls.
8. After removing Voipfone Browser Calls, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Voipfone Browser Calls that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Voipfone Browser Calls with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Voipfone Browser Calls by iNet Telecoms Ltd (Voipfone) from your computer, we are not saying that Voipfone Browser Calls by iNet Telecoms Ltd (Voipfone) is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Voipfone Browser Calls in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-25 12:29:48.233