VoiceBot 3.0 (Beta 2)
This page is about VoiceBot 3.0 (Beta 2) for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall VoiceBot 3.0 (Beta 2) from your computerBinary Fortress Software
. Check out here
where you can read more on Binary Fortress Software. More information about the program VoiceBot 3.0 (Beta 2) can be found at http://www.voicebot.net
. VoiceBot 3.0 (Beta 2) is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VoiceBot directory, subject to the user's choice. You can uninstall VoiceBot 3.0 (Beta 2) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\VoiceBot\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. VoiceBot 3.0 (Beta 2)'s main file takes about 3.47 MB (3634664 bytes) and its name is VoiceBot.exe.
VoiceBot 3.0 (Beta 2) contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.60 MB (4825064
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- VoiceBot.exe (3.47 MB)
The current page applies to VoiceBot 3.0 (Beta 2) version 188.8.131.52
VoiceBot 3.0 (Beta 2) is a program offered by Binary Fortress Software. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to erase VoiceBot 3.0 (Beta 2) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete VoiceBot 3.0 (Beta 2) from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate VoiceBot 3.0 (Beta 2) or simply activate the Search field and type in "VoiceBot 3.0 (Beta 2)". The VoiceBot 3.0 (Beta 2) app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select VoiceBot 3.0 (Beta 2) in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding VoiceBot 3.0 (Beta 2), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VoiceBot 3.0 (Beta 2):
- The software company is: http://www.voicebot.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\VoiceBot\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove VoiceBot 3.0 (Beta 2).
8. After uninstalling VoiceBot 3.0 (Beta 2), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong VoiceBot 3.0 (Beta 2) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VoiceBot 3.0 (Beta 2) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove VoiceBot 3.0 (Beta 2) by Binary Fortress Software from your PC, we are not saying that VoiceBot 3.0 (Beta 2) by Binary Fortress Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove VoiceBot 3.0 (Beta 2) supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 20:41:12.957