This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Vodafone Software for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Vodafone Software from your computerVodafone
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Vodafone. Vodafone Software is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Vodafone Software directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. Vodafone Software's complete uninstall command line is C:\Windows\zipinst.exe /uninst "C:\Program Files (x86)\Vodafone Software\uninst1~.nsu". ZTEEjectDisk.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 10.50 KB (10752 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Vodafone Software. They occupy about 1.25 MB (1310384
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dneinst.exe (124.02 KB)
- dne2000.exe (27.02 KB)
- ejectdisk.exe (289.83 KB)
- FileCopy64.exe (54.00 KB)
- NovatelConvertToModem.exe (12.00 KB)
- SwitchZCOPTION.exe (128.00 KB)
- Wdkdi.exe (87.50 KB)
- ZTEEjectDisk.exe (10.50 KB)
- DataCard_Setup.exe (112.00 KB)
- DrvDel.exe (13.50 KB)
- FilterConfig_x86.exe (51.33 KB)
- NdisConfig.exe (70.83 KB)
- DataCard_Setup.exe (150.00 KB)
- DrvDel.exe (16.50 KB)
- FilterConfig_x86.exe (53.83 KB)
- NdisConfig.exe (78.83 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Vodafone Software.
Vodafone Software is a program marketed by Vodafone. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to uninstall Vodafone Software is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Vodafone Software from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Vodafone Software or simply click the Search feature and type in "Vodafone Software". The Vodafone Software program will be found very quickly. After you select Vodafone Software in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Vodafone Software, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Vodafone Software.
8. After removing Vodafone Software, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Vodafone Software that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Vodafone Software with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Vodafone Software by Vodafone from your computer, we are not saying that Vodafone Software by Vodafone is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Vodafone Software supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 11:00:15.960