Vodafone SMSender 1.16
This info is about Vodafone SMSender 1.16 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Vodafone SMSender 1.16 from your PCVodafone
. More information about Vodafone can be found here
. More information about Vodafone SMSender 1.16 can be seen at http://www.vodafone.ro/
. Vodafone SMSender 1.16 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\SMSender directory, depending on the user's decision. Vodafone SMSender 1.16's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\SMSender\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is called SMSender.exe and occupies 4.47 MB (4687360 bytes).
Vodafone SMSender 1.16 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.16 MB (5415198
bytes) on disk.
- SMSender.exe (4.47 MB)
- unins000.exe (710.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.16
of Vodafone SMSender 1.16.
Vodafone SMSender 1.16 is a program by the software company Vodafone. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. This is troublesome because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Vodafone SMSender 1.16 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Vodafone SMSender 1.16 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Vodafone SMSender 1.16 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Vodafone SMSender 1.16". If it exists on your system the Vodafone SMSender 1.16 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Vodafone SMSender 1.16 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Vodafone SMSender 1.16, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Vodafone SMSender 1.16:
- The software company is: http://www.vodafone.ro/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SMSender\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Vodafone SMSender 1.16.
8. After removing Vodafone SMSender 1.16, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Vodafone SMSender 1.16 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Vodafone SMSender 1.16 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Vodafone SMSender 1.16 by Vodafone from your computer, we are not saying that Vodafone SMSender 1.16 by Vodafone is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Vodafone SMSender 1.16 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-07 10:13:31.557