This page is about Vocaboly 2.1 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Vocaboly 2.1 from your computerVocaboly Software
. More data about Vocaboly Software can be seen here
. Detailed information about Vocaboly 2.1 can be found at http://www.vocaboly.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Vocaboly folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Vocaboly 2.1 is C:\Program Files\Vocaboly\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Vocaboly.exe is the Vocaboly 2.1's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 4.35 MB (4558848 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Vocaboly 2.1. They take about 4.42 MB (4635081
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (74.45 KB)
- Vocaboly.exe (4.35 MB)
This data is about Vocaboly 2.1 version 2.1
Some files, folders and registry entries will not be uninstalled when you remove Vocaboly 2.1 from your computer.Directories left on disk:
The files below remain on your disk by Vocaboly 2.1 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Vocaboly
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Vocaboly\data\users\UserName\config.ini
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Vocaboly\data\users\UserName\VOA Special English.pzq
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Local AppWizard-Generated Applications\Vocaboly
Vocaboly 2.1 is a program offered by the software company Vocaboly Software. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Vocaboly 2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Vocaboly 2.1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Vocaboly 2.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Vocaboly 2.1". If it is installed on your PC the Vocaboly 2.1 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Vocaboly 2.1 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Vocaboly 2.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Vocaboly 2.1:
- The software company is: http://www.vocaboly.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Vocaboly\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Vocaboly 2.1.
8. After removing Vocaboly 2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Vocaboly 2.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Vocaboly 2.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Vocaboly 2.1 by Vocaboly Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Vocaboly 2.1 by Vocaboly Software is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Vocaboly 2.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 08:17:41.840