Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Vlad the Impaler from your PCSection Games
. You can read more on Section Games or check for application updates here
. You can read more about related to Vlad the Impaler at http://vlad.sectionstudios.com
. Vlad the Impaler is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Vlad folder, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Vlad the Impaler is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/295850. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled CaptiveAppEntry.exe and its approximative size is 58.00 KB (59392 bytes).
Vlad the Impaler contains of the executables below. They occupy 116.00 KB (118784
bytes) on disk.
- CaptiveAppEntry.exe (58.00 KB)
Vlad the Impaler is a program released by the software company Section Games. Some people decide to remove this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to remove Vlad the Impaler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Vlad the Impaler with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Vlad the Impaler or simply click the Search feature and type in "Vlad the Impaler". If it exists on your system the Vlad the Impaler program will be found automatically. When you click Vlad the Impaler in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Vlad the Impaler, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Vlad the Impaler:
- The web site of the application is: http://vlad.sectionstudios.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/295850
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Vlad the Impaler.
8. After removing Vlad the Impaler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Vlad the Impaler that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Vlad the Impaler with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Vlad the Impaler by Section Games from your computer, nor are we saying that Vlad the Impaler by Section Games is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Vlad the Impaler supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-21 00:01:19.590