This info is about Vivo Internet for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Vivo Internet from your systemZTE Corporation
. Go over here
for more details on ZTE Corporation. Please follow http://www.zte.com.cn
if you want to read more on Vivo Internet on ZTE Corporation's website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ZTE\Vivo Internet-MF79 directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\ProgramData\ZDSupport\Brazil_VIVO_MF79S_CWIDWEBUI\Setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Vivo Internet. LaunchWebUI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 96.70 KB (99024 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Vivo Internet. They occupy an average of 3.20 MB (3354576
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CheckNDISPort_cp.exe (414.20 KB)
- LaunchWebUI.exe (96.70 KB)
- Setup.exe (654.70 KB)
- ShowTip.exe (504.70 KB)
- setup.exe (17.33 KB)
- installer.exe (22.40 KB)
- installer.exe (21.40 KB)
- CancelAutoPlay_Server.exe (415.70 KB)
- InstallZDServ.exe (390.70 KB)
- ResetCD.exe (165.20 KB)
- UninstallZDServ.exe (155.20 KB)
- ZDServ.exe (417.70 KB)
The current page applies to Vivo Internet version 126.96.36.199
Vivo Internet is an application offered by the software company ZTE Corporation. Some users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Vivo Internet is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Vivo Internet using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Vivo Internet or simply click the Search feature and type in "Vivo Internet". The Vivo Internet app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Vivo Internet in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Vivo Internet, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Vivo Internet:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.zte.com.cn
- The uninstall string is: C:\ProgramData\ZDSupport\Brazil_VIVO_MF79S_CWIDWEBUI\Setup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Vivo Internet.
8. After removing Vivo Internet, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Vivo Internet which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Vivo Internet with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Vivo Internet by ZTE Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Vivo Internet by ZTE Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Vivo Internet in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-08 12:07:01.270