You can find below details on how to uninstall Vivaldi for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Vivaldi from your PCVivaldi
. More information on Vivaldi can be found here
. Vivaldi is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Vivaldi\Application directory, subject to the user's decision. "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Vivaldi\Application\1.2.490.27\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall --vivaldi is the full command line if you want to uninstall Vivaldi. The application's main executable file occupies 1.37 MB (1438328 bytes) on disk and is called vivaldi.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Vivaldi. They take about 27.00 MB (28313568
bytes) on disk.
- crash_service.exe (477.12 KB)
- vivaldi.exe (1.37 MB)
- setup.exe (12.58 MB)
- setup.exe (12.58 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2.490.27
of Vivaldi. For other Vivaldi versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Vivaldi is an application offered by the software company Vivaldi. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Vivaldi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Vivaldi from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Vivaldi or simply click the Search feature and type in "Vivaldi". If it is installed on your PC the Vivaldi app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Vivaldi in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Vivaldi, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Vivaldi.
8. After uninstalling Vivaldi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Vivaldi which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Vivaldi with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Vivaldi by Vivaldi from your PC, we are not saying that Vivaldi by Vivaldi is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Vivaldi supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-29 09:23:00.570