Viva Start Menu
Viva Start Menu is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Viva Start Menu from your systemConsumerSoft
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on ConsumerSoft. Viva Start Menu is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\ConsumerSoft\Viva Start Menu folder, regulated by the user's option. C:\Program Files\ConsumerSoft\Viva Start Menu\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Viva Start Menu. Viva Start Menu's primary file takes around 190.93 KB (195512 bytes) and its name is VivaStartMenu.exe.
Viva Start Menu is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.65 MB (1734162
bytes) on disk:
- MyPhoneSupport.exe (893.41 KB)
- NewStartMenuHelper.exe (43.93 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (493.31 KB)
- VivaStartMenu.exe (190.93 KB)
- VivaStartMenuService.exe (71.94 KB)
This web page is about Viva Start Menu version 1.6
Viva Start Menu is an application marketed by ConsumerSoft. Sometimes, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to erase Viva Start Menu is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Viva Start Menu with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Viva Start Menu or simply activate the Search field and type in "Viva Start Menu". If it exists on your system the Viva Start Menu program will be found very quickly. When you select Viva Start Menu in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Viva Start Menu, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Viva Start Menu.
8. After uninstalling Viva Start Menu, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Viva Start Menu which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Viva Start Menu using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Viva Start Menu by ConsumerSoft from your computer, nor are we saying that Viva Start Menu by ConsumerSoft is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Viva Start Menu in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-28 07:32:43.057