This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall VisualTour Studio for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall VisualTour Studio from your PCTRF Systems, Inc.
. You can read more on TRF Systems, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More details about VisualTour Studio can be found at http://www.VisualTour.com
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Uninstall Information\VisualTour Studio folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall VisualTour Studio by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Uninstall Information\VisualTour Studio\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled uninstall.exe and occupies 987.70 KB (1011406 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with VisualTour Studio. They take about 987.70 KB (1011406
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (987.70 KB)
This web page is about VisualTour Studio version 5
alone. You can find below info on other releases of VisualTour Studio:
VisualTour Studio is an application marketed by the software company TRF Systems, Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. This can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase VisualTour Studio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase VisualTour Studio from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find VisualTour Studio or simply activate the Search field and type in "VisualTour Studio". If it is installed on your PC the VisualTour Studio application will be found automatically. When you select VisualTour Studio in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about VisualTour Studio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VisualTour Studio:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.VisualTour.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Uninstall Information\VisualTour Studio\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall VisualTour Studio.
8. After removing VisualTour Studio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong VisualTour Studio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VisualTour Studio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove VisualTour Studio by TRF Systems, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that VisualTour Studio by TRF Systems, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove VisualTour Studio supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-02 21:26:27.837