VisualBee V.2 Toolbar
VisualBee V.2 Toolbar is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall VisualBee V.2 Toolbar from your PCVisualBee V.2
. Go over here
for more details on VisualBee V.2. Click on http://VisualBeeV2.OurToolbar.com/
to get more details about VisualBee V.2 Toolbar on VisualBee V.2's website. VisualBee V.2 Toolbar is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VisualBee_V.2 directory, regulated by the user's option. The full uninstall command line for VisualBee V.2 Toolbar is C:\Program Files (x86)\VisualBee_V.2\uninstall.exe toolbar. The application's main executable file occupies 64.29 KB (65832 bytes) on disk and is called VisualBee_V.2ToolbarHelper.exe.
The following executables are contained in VisualBee V.2 Toolbar. They occupy 159.58 KB (163408
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (95.29 KB)
- VisualBee_V.2ToolbarHelper.exe (64.29 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of VisualBee V.2 Toolbar.
VisualBee V.2 Toolbar is a program offered by the software company VisualBee V.2. Some computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to remove VisualBee V.2 Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall VisualBee V.2 Toolbar with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find VisualBee V.2 Toolbar or simply click the Search field and type in "VisualBee V.2 Toolbar". The VisualBee V.2 Toolbar app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select VisualBee V.2 Toolbar in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about VisualBee V.2 Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VisualBee V.2 Toolbar:
- The web site of the application is: http://VisualBeeV2.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\VisualBee_V.2\uninstall.exe toolbar
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove VisualBee V.2 Toolbar.
8. After removing VisualBee V.2 Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong VisualBee V.2 Toolbar that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing VisualBee V.2 Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove VisualBee V.2 Toolbar by VisualBee V.2 from your computer, we are not saying that VisualBee V.2 Toolbar by VisualBee V.2 is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove VisualBee V.2 Toolbar supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 04:40:00.267