Visual Tarot 8.11.2
Visual Tarot 8.11.2 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Visual Tarot 8.11.2 from your PCAleksey Lapshin
. More info about Aleksey Lapshin can be seen here
. More details about Visual Tarot 8.11.2 can be seen at http://www.visualtarot.com/
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Visual Tarot 8.11.2 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Visual Tarot 8.11.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Visual Tarot 8.11.2\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.79 MB (1880576 bytes) on disk and is labeled Visual Tarot.exe.
Visual Tarot 8.11.2 contains of the executables below. They take 2.46 MB (2576218
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (679.34 KB)
- Visual Tarot.exe (1.79 MB)
The current page applies to Visual Tarot 8.11.2 version 8.11.2
Visual Tarot 8.11.2 is an application marketed by the software company Aleksey Lapshin. Some users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to erase Visual Tarot 8.11.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Visual Tarot 8.11.2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Visual Tarot 8.11.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Visual Tarot 8.11.2". If it exists on your system the Visual Tarot 8.11.2 app will be found automatically. When you click Visual Tarot 8.11.2 in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Visual Tarot 8.11.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Visual Tarot 8.11.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.visualtarot.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Visual Tarot 8.11.2\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Visual Tarot 8.11.2.
8. After uninstalling Visual Tarot 8.11.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Visual Tarot 8.11.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Visual Tarot 8.11.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Visual Tarot 8.11.2 by Aleksey Lapshin from your computer, we are not saying that Visual Tarot 8.11.2 by Aleksey Lapshin is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Visual Tarot 8.11.2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-03 04:28:51.187