Visual Studio 2010 Tools
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Visual Studio 2010 Tools for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Visual Studio 2010 Tools from your PCMicrosoft Corporation
. More information on Microsoft Corporation can be seen here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0 folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. Visual Studio 2010 Tools's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0\Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Tools for Office Runtime (x64)\install.exe. The application's main executable file is called install.exe and its approximative size is 774.14 KB (792720 bytes).
Visual Studio 2010 Tools installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 870.29 KB (891176
bytes) on disk.
- VSTOInstaller.exe (96.15 KB)
- install.exe (774.14 KB)
The current web page applies to Visual Studio 2010 Tools version 10.0.50903
Visual Studio 2010 Tools is a program offered by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. This can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Visual Studio 2010 Tools is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Visual Studio 2010 Tools from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Visual Studio 2010 Tools or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Visual Studio 2010 Tools". If it exists on your system the Visual Studio 2010 Tools application will be found automatically. When you click Visual Studio 2010 Tools in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Visual Studio 2010 Tools, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Visual Studio 2010 Tools.
8. After removing Visual Studio 2010 Tools, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Visual Studio 2010 Tools that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Visual Studio 2010 Tools using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Visual Studio 2010 Tools by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Visual Studio 2010 Tools by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Visual Studio 2010 Tools supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-20 05:27:32.333