This info is about Visual Labels for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Visual Labels from your systemTailwag Software
. Check out here
for more info on Tailwag Software. Further information about Visual Labels can be found at http://www.tailwagsoft.com/index.html
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Visual Labels directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Visual Labels is C:\Program Files (x86)\Visual Labels\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 3.61 MB (3785408 bytes) on disk and is labeled vl.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Visual Labels. They take 4.27 MB (4476832
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (675.22 KB)
- vl.exe (3.61 MB)
Visual Labels is a program marketed by Tailwag Software. Some users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Visual Labels is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Visual Labels from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Visual Labels or simply activate the Search field and type in "Visual Labels". The Visual Labels app will be found automatically. After you select Visual Labels in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Visual Labels, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Visual Labels:
- The publisher is: http://www.tailwagsoft.com/index.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Visual Labels\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Visual Labels.
8. After uninstalling Visual Labels, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Visual Labels which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Visual Labels with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Visual Labels by Tailwag Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Visual Labels by Tailwag Software is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Visual Labels supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 09:12:31.737