VistaDrive 3.1 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall VistaDrive 3.1 from your systemEgOrus
. Check out here
where you can get more info on EgOrus. VistaDrive 3.1 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\VistaDrive folder, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for removing VistaDrive 3.1 is C:\Program Files\VistaDrive\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled unins000.exe and occupies 668.95 KB (685003 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in VistaDrive 3.1. They occupy 787.20 KB (806092
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (668.95 KB)
- vsdrv.exe (118.25 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.1
of VistaDrive 3.1.
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are listed below.The files below are left behind on your disk by VistaDrive 3.1's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\VistaDrive\unins000.exe
VistaDrive 3.1 is an application marketed by EgOrus. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. This can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall VistaDrive 3.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove VistaDrive 3.1 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find VistaDrive 3.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VistaDrive 3.1". If it exists on your system the VistaDrive 3.1 app will be found automatically. When you click VistaDrive 3.1 in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about VistaDrive 3.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove VistaDrive 3.1.
8. After uninstalling VistaDrive 3.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of VistaDrive 3.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing VistaDrive 3.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove VistaDrive 3.1 by EgOrus from your PC, we are not saying that VistaDrive 3.1 by EgOrus is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove VistaDrive 3.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 18:19:09.193