Vista Editor is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Vista Editor from your PCPiotr Zagrajek
. You can read more on Piotr Zagrajek or check for application updates here
. The program is often placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Vista Editor directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Vista Editor by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line wscript "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Vista Editor\uninstall.vbs". Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Vista Editor.exe is the Vista Editor's primary executable file and it takes approximately 816.36 KB (835952 bytes) on disk.
Vista Editor installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 816.36 KB (835952
bytes) on disk.
- Vista Editor.exe (816.36 KB)
Vista Editor is an application by the software company Piotr Zagrajek. Some people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Vista Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Vista Editor from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Vista Editor or simply activate the Search field and type in "Vista Editor". The Vista Editor program will be found automatically. When you click Vista Editor in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Vista Editor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Vista Editor.
8. After uninstalling Vista Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Vista Editor which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Vista Editor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Vista Editor by Piotr Zagrajek from your computer, nor are we saying that Vista Editor by Piotr Zagrajek is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Vista Editor in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130