Visma Enterprise IE11 - Vågsøy
Visma Enterprise IE11 - Vågsøy is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Visma Enterprise IE11 - Vågsøy from your systemDelivered by Citrix
. You can read more on Delivered by Citrix or check for application updates here
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin directory (same installation drive as Windows). Visma Enterprise IE11 - Vågsøy's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program. The application's main executable file occupies 4.61 MB (4830320 bytes) on disk and is named SelfService.exe.
The executable files below are part of Visma Enterprise IE11 - Vågsøy. They take about 5.18 MB (5426624
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (316.61 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.61 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (140.61 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (125.11 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Visma Enterprise IE11 - Vågsøy.
Visma Enterprise IE11 - Vågsøy is an application by Delivered by Citrix. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. This can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK action to erase Visma Enterprise IE11 - Vågsøy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Visma Enterprise IE11 - Vågsøy from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Visma Enterprise IE11 - Vågsøy or simply click the Search feature and type in "Visma Enterprise IE11 - Vågsøy". The Visma Enterprise IE11 - Vågsøy app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Visma Enterprise IE11 - Vågsøy in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Visma Enterprise IE11 - Vågsøy, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Visma Enterprise IE11 - Vågsøy.
8. After removing Visma Enterprise IE11 - Vågsøy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Visma Enterprise IE11 - Vågsøy that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Visma Enterprise IE11 - Vågsøy using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Visma Enterprise IE11 - Vågsøy by Delivered by Citrix from your computer, we are not saying that Visma Enterprise IE11 - Vågsøy by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Visma Enterprise IE11 - Vågsøy supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-26 10:04:40.967