Visma Enterprise - Vågsøy
Visma Enterprise - Vågsøy is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Visma Enterprise - Vågsøy from your systemDelivered by Citrix
. Additional info about Delivered by Citrix can be found here
. Usually the Visma Enterprise - Vågsøy application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Visma Enterprise - Vågsøy is C:\Program. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled SelfService.exe and it has a size of 4.61 MB (4830320 bytes).
Visma Enterprise - Vågsøy contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.18 MB (5426624
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (316.61 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.61 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (140.61 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (125.11 KB)
This page is about Visma Enterprise - Vågsøy version 1.0
Visma Enterprise - Vågsøy is a program released by the software company Delivered by Citrix. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Visma Enterprise - Vågsøy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Visma Enterprise - Vågsøy from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Visma Enterprise - Vågsøy or simply click the Search feature and type in "Visma Enterprise - Vågsøy". If it is installed on your PC the Visma Enterprise - Vågsøy program will be found very quickly. After you select Visma Enterprise - Vågsøy in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Visma Enterprise - Vågsøy, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Visma Enterprise - Vågsøy.
8. After removing Visma Enterprise - Vågsøy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Visma Enterprise - Vågsøy that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Visma Enterprise - Vågsøy using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Visma Enterprise - Vågsøy by Delivered by Citrix from your computer, nor are we saying that Visma Enterprise - Vågsøy by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Visma Enterprise - Vågsøy in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-26 10:06:08.417