This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Vision Defense for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Vision Defense from your computerVision Defense
. Additional info about Vision Defense can be seen here
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\Vision Defense folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Vision Defense is C:\Program Files\Vision Defense\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 11.40 MB (11954890 bytes) on disk and is named Vision Defense.exe.
Vision Defense contains of the executables below. They take 12.06 MB (12650468
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
- Vision Defense.exe (11.40 MB)
Vision Defense is an application marketed by the software company Vision Defense. Some people decide to uninstall it. This is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Vision Defense is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Vision Defense with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Vision Defense or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Vision Defense". If it exists on your system the Vision Defense program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Vision Defense in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Vision Defense, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Vision Defense.
8. After removing Vision Defense, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Vision Defense which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Vision Defense using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Vision Defense by Vision Defense from your computer, we are not saying that Vision Defense by Vision Defense is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Vision Defense supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-10-19 14:20:54.677