Visio Standard 2003
You can find below details on how to uninstall Visio Standard 2003 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Visio Standard 2003 from your PCMicrosoft
. Further information on Microsoft can be seen here
. Visio Standard 2003 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Setup64 folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. Visio Standard 2003's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Common Files\Setup64\Setup.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 1.60 MB (1679872 bytes) on disk and is labeled Setup.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Visio Standard 2003. They take 1.60 MB (1679872
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2003
of Visio Standard 2003.
Visio Standard 2003 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Microsoft Visio Standard 2003
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Packages\Microsoft\Visio Standard
Visio Standard 2003 is an application released by Microsoft. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Visio Standard 2003 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Visio Standard 2003 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Visio Standard 2003 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Visio Standard 2003". If it exists on your system the Visio Standard 2003 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Visio Standard 2003 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Visio Standard 2003, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Visio Standard 2003.
8. After removing Visio Standard 2003, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Visio Standard 2003 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Visio Standard 2003 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Visio Standard 2003 by Microsoft from your PC, nor are we saying that Visio Standard 2003 by Microsoft is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Visio Standard 2003 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-17 19:28:07.470