VirtualKeyboard 3.2 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall VirtualKeyboard 3.2 from your PCGrupo de Investigación en Robótica de la UdL
. Go over here
for more information on Grupo de Investigación en Robótica de la UdL. Click on http://robotica.udl.cat/
to get more information about VirtualKeyboard 3.2 on Grupo de Investigación en Robótica de la UdL's website. VirtualKeyboard 3.2 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VirtualKeyboard folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling VirtualKeyboard 3.2 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\VirtualKeyboard\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 2.09 MB (2187264 bytes) on disk and is called VirtualKeyboard.exe.
VirtualKeyboard 3.2 contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.28 MB (3440634
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (699.99 KB)
- VirtualKeyboard.exe (2.09 MB)
- vkmacro.exe (524.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.2
of VirtualKeyboard 3.2.
VirtualKeyboard 3.2 is a program released by the software company Grupo de Investigación en Robótica de la UdL. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY solution to remove VirtualKeyboard 3.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete VirtualKeyboard 3.2 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find VirtualKeyboard 3.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "VirtualKeyboard 3.2". The VirtualKeyboard 3.2 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select VirtualKeyboard 3.2 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding VirtualKeyboard 3.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VirtualKeyboard 3.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://robotica.udl.cat/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\VirtualKeyboard\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall VirtualKeyboard 3.2.
8. After uninstalling VirtualKeyboard 3.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong VirtualKeyboard 3.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing VirtualKeyboard 3.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove VirtualKeyboard 3.2 by Grupo de Investigación en Robótica de la UdL from your computer, nor are we saying that VirtualKeyboard 3.2 by Grupo de Investigación en Robótica de la UdL is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove VirtualKeyboard 3.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 06:12:39.540