This info is about VirtualCloneDrive for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall VirtualCloneDrive from your systemElaborate Bytes
. More info about Elaborate Bytes can be found here
. Please follow http://www.elby.ch
if you want to read more on VirtualCloneDrive on Elaborate Bytes's page. VirtualCloneDrive is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive directory, regulated by the user's option. You can remove VirtualCloneDrive by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\vcd-uninst.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. VirtualCloneDrive's primary file takes around 828.50 KB (848384 bytes) and its name is VCDPrefs.exe.
The executable files below are part of VirtualCloneDrive. They take an average of 1.31 MB (1371372
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Daemon.exe (60.00 KB)
- DevCon.exe (130.00 KB)
- ElbyDVD.exe (68.00 KB)
- ExecuteWithUAC.exe (76.00 KB)
- HelpLauncher.exe (5.00 KB)
- vcd-uninst.exe (28.83 KB)
- VCDDaemon.exe (86.90 KB)
- VCDMount.exe (56.00 KB)
- VCDPrefs.exe (828.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of VirtualCloneDrive. You can find here a few links to other VirtualCloneDrive releases:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove VirtualCloneDrive.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk by VirtualCloneDrive's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive
Generally the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\VCDDaemon.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive
VirtualCloneDrive is an application released by the software company Elaborate Bytes. Some people try to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase VirtualCloneDrive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase VirtualCloneDrive from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate VirtualCloneDrive or simply click the Search feature and type in "VirtualCloneDrive". The VirtualCloneDrive application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click VirtualCloneDrive in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding VirtualCloneDrive, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VirtualCloneDrive:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.elby.ch
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\vcd-uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove VirtualCloneDrive.
8. After removing VirtualCloneDrive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of VirtualCloneDrive that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VirtualCloneDrive with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall VirtualCloneDrive by Elaborate Bytes from your PC, we are not saying that VirtualCloneDrive by Elaborate Bytes is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall VirtualCloneDrive supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 05:28:16.140