VirtualCloneDrive is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall VirtualCloneDrive from your PCElaborate Bytes
. You can read more on Elaborate Bytes or check for application updates here
. Further information about VirtualCloneDrive can be found at http://www.elby.ch
. VirtualCloneDrive is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\vcd-uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove VirtualCloneDrive. VCDPrefs.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 829.00 KB (848896 bytes) on disk.
VirtualCloneDrive is comprised of the following executables which take 1.31 MB (1372356
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Daemon.exe (60.00 KB)
- DevCon.exe (130.00 KB)
- ElbyDVD.exe (68.00 KB)
- ExecuteWithUAC.exe (76.00 KB)
- HelpLauncher.exe (5.00 KB)
- vcd-uninst.exe (28.83 KB)
- VCDDaemon.exe (87.36 KB)
- VCDMount.exe (56.00 KB)
- VCDPrefs.exe (829.00 KB)
You can find below info on other releases of VirtualCloneDrive:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall VirtualCloneDrive.Folders left behind when you uninstall VirtualCloneDrive:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove VirtualCloneDrive:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\DevCon.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\ElbyVCDShell.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\ExecuteWithUAC.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\InstallHelp.dll
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive
VirtualCloneDrive is an application released by Elaborate Bytes. Frequently, people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to erase VirtualCloneDrive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall VirtualCloneDrive from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate VirtualCloneDrive or simply click the Search feature and type in "VirtualCloneDrive". The VirtualCloneDrive app will be found very quickly. After you select VirtualCloneDrive in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about VirtualCloneDrive, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VirtualCloneDrive:
- The software company is: http://www.elby.ch
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\vcd-uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove VirtualCloneDrive.
8. After removing VirtualCloneDrive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of VirtualCloneDrive which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VirtualCloneDrive with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall VirtualCloneDrive by Elaborate Bytes from your PC, we are not saying that VirtualCloneDrive by Elaborate Bytes is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall VirtualCloneDrive in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:56:29.853