VirtualCloneDrive is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall VirtualCloneDrive from your computerElaborate Bytes
. You can read more on Elaborate Bytes or check for application updates here
. Further information about VirtualCloneDrive can be found at http://www.elby.ch
. VirtualCloneDrive is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\vcd-uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove VirtualCloneDrive. VCDPrefs.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 829.00 KB (848896 bytes) on disk.
VirtualCloneDrive is comprised of the following executables which take 1.31 MB (1372356
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Daemon.exe (60.00 KB)
- DevCon.exe (130.00 KB)
- ElbyDVD.exe (68.00 KB)
- ExecuteWithUAC.exe (76.00 KB)
- HelpLauncher.exe (5.00 KB)
- vcd-uninst.exe (28.83 KB)
- VCDDaemon.exe (87.36 KB)
- VCDMount.exe (56.00 KB)
- VCDPrefs.exe (829.00 KB)
You can find below info on other releases of VirtualCloneDrive:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall VirtualCloneDrive.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\D:\Program Files (x86)\Software\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\VCDPrefs.exe
VirtualCloneDrive is an application offered by Elaborate Bytes. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to erase VirtualCloneDrive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete VirtualCloneDrive using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find VirtualCloneDrive or simply activate the Search field and type in "VirtualCloneDrive". If it exists on your system the VirtualCloneDrive app will be found automatically. When you select VirtualCloneDrive in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about VirtualCloneDrive, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VirtualCloneDrive:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.elby.ch
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\vcd-uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall VirtualCloneDrive.
8. After uninstalling VirtualCloneDrive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong VirtualCloneDrive which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VirtualCloneDrive using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove VirtualCloneDrive by Elaborate Bytes from your computer, we are not saying that VirtualCloneDrive by Elaborate Bytes is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove VirtualCloneDrive supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:56:29.853