Virtual Farm 2
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Virtual Farm 2 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Virtual Farm 2 from your PCWildTangent
. More information about WildTangent can be found here
. Please follow http://support.wildgames.com
if you want to read more on Virtual Farm 2 on WildTangent's page. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\VirtualFarm2 folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall Virtual Farm 2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\VirtualFarm2\uninstall\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. vf-WT.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 4.94 MB (5176152 bytes) on disk.
Virtual Farm 2 contains of the executables below. They occupy 7.98 MB (8366240
bytes) on disk.
- vf-WT.exe (4.94 MB)
- vf.exe (2.54 MB)
- virtualfarm2-WT.exe (175.09 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
The current web page applies to Virtual Farm 2 version 126.96.36.199
Virtual Farm 2 is an application offered by WildTangent. Some computer users try to erase it. This can be hard because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to erase Virtual Farm 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Virtual Farm 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Virtual Farm 2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Virtual Farm 2". If it exists on your system the Virtual Farm 2 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Virtual Farm 2 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Virtual Farm 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Virtual Farm 2:
- The web site of the program is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\VirtualFarm2\uninstall\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Virtual Farm 2.
8. After removing Virtual Farm 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Virtual Farm 2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Virtual Farm 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Virtual Farm 2 by WildTangent from your PC, we are not saying that Virtual Farm 2 by WildTangent is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Virtual Farm 2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-14 06:18:59.913