Virtual Drive 9.2
Virtual Drive 9.2 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Virtual Drive 9.2 from your PCVirtual Drive Software Studio
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Virtual Drive Software Studio. You can read more about about Virtual Drive 9.2 at http://www.virtual-drive.org/
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Virtual Drive 9 folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can remove Virtual Drive 9.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Virtual Drive 9\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Virtual Drive 9.2's main file takes around 97.00 KB (99328 bytes) and is named virtualdrive.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Virtual Drive 9.2. They take 1.39 MB (1462074
bytes) on disk.
- drivemanager.exe (579.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (715.81 KB)
- update.exe (36.00 KB)
- virtualdrive.exe (97.00 KB)
The current page applies to Virtual Drive 9.2 version 9.2
If you're planning to uninstall Virtual Drive 9.2 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Virtual Drive 9.2:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Virtual Drive 9
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Virtual Drive 9\phonon4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Virtual Drive 9\QtCore4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Virtual Drive 9\QtGui4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Virtual Drive 9\QtNetwork4.dll
Virtual Drive 9.2 is an application released by Virtual Drive Software Studio. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Virtual Drive 9.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Virtual Drive 9.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Virtual Drive 9.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Virtual Drive 9.2". The Virtual Drive 9.2 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Virtual Drive 9.2 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Virtual Drive 9.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Virtual Drive 9.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.virtual-drive.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Virtual Drive 9\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Virtual Drive 9.2.
8. After uninstalling Virtual Drive 9.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Virtual Drive 9.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Virtual Drive 9.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Virtual Drive 9.2 by Virtual Drive Software Studio from your PC, we are not saying that Virtual Drive 9.2 by Virtual Drive Software Studio is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Virtual Drive 9.2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 01:58:28.073