Virtual Billiard 1.0
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Virtual Billiard 1.0 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Virtual Billiard 1.0 from your systemFalco Software, Inc.
. Additional info about Falco Software, Inc. can be found here
. You can read more about related to Virtual Billiard 1.0 at http://www.Falcoware.com
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Virtual Billiard folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Virtual Billiard 1.0 is C:\Program Files\Virtual Billiard\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.78 MB (1863680 bytes) on disk and is called VirtualBilliard.exe.
The following executables are contained in Virtual Billiard 1.0. They take 3.69 MB (3869767
bytes) on disk.
- facemoods.exe (1.17 MB)
- unins000.exe (691.01 KB)
- VirtualBilliard.exe (1.78 MB)
- wgame.exe (67.50 KB)
This info is about Virtual Billiard 1.0 version 1.0
Virtual Billiard 1.0 is a program released by Falco Software, Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to remove Virtual Billiard 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Virtual Billiard 1.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Virtual Billiard 1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Virtual Billiard 1.0". The Virtual Billiard 1.0 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Virtual Billiard 1.0 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Virtual Billiard 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Virtual Billiard 1.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.Falcoware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Virtual Billiard\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Virtual Billiard 1.0.
8. After uninstalling Virtual Billiard 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Virtual Billiard 1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Virtual Billiard 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Virtual Billiard 1.0 by Falco Software, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Virtual Billiard 1.0 by Falco Software, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Virtual Billiard 1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-08 14:41:45.543