Virtual Audio Cable 4.10
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Virtual Audio Cable 4.10 for Windows. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Virtual Audio Cable folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. setup64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 86.66 KB (88744 bytes) on disk. A way to uninstall Virtual Audio Cable 4.10 from your system
Virtual Audio Cable 4.10 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 204.69 KB (209600
bytes) on disk.
- audiorepeater.exe (34.68 KB)
- audiorepeater_ks.exe (46.68 KB)
- setup64.exe (86.66 KB)
- vcctlpan.exe (36.66 KB)
The current page applies to Virtual Audio Cable 4.10 version 4.10
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Directories found on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Virtual Audio Cable 4.10:
- C:\Program Files\Virtual Audio Cable
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\Virtual Audio Cable\audiorepeater.exe
- C:\Program Files\Virtual Audio Cable\audiorepeater_ks.exe
- C:\Program Files\Virtual Audio Cable\homepage.url
- C:\Program Files\Virtual Audio Cable\install.log
- C:\Program Files\Virtual Audio Cable\license.txt
- C:\Program Files\Virtual Audio Cable\readme.txt
- C:\Program Files\Virtual Audio Cable\setup.exe
- C:\Program Files\Virtual Audio Cable\uninst.ini
- C:\Program Files\Virtual Audio Cable\vac.chm
- C:\Program Files\Virtual Audio Cable\vcctlpan.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Virtual Audio Cable 4.10
Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Virtual Audio Cable 4.10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Virtual Audio Cable 4.10 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Virtual Audio Cable 4.10 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Virtual Audio Cable 4.10". If it exists on your system the Virtual Audio Cable 4.10 program will be found automatically. When you select Virtual Audio Cable 4.10 in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Virtual Audio Cable 4.10, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Virtual Audio Cable 4.10.
8. After removing Virtual Audio Cable 4.10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Virtual Audio Cable 4.10 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Virtual Audio Cable 4.10 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130