Virgin Media Gadget Rescue 5.9.10
Virgin Media Gadget Rescue 5.9.10 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Virgin Media Gadget Rescue 5.9.10 from your PCVirgin
. Further information on Virgin can be seen here
. You can get more details related to Virgin Media Gadget Rescue 5.9.10 at http://www.virginmedia.com/
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Virgin Media\Gadget Rescue\220.127.116.1197 folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. Virgin Media Gadget Rescue 5.9.10's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Virgin Media\Gadget Rescue\18.104.22.16897\unins000.exe. VirginMediaGadgetRescue.exe is the Virgin Media Gadget Rescue 5.9.10's primary executable file and it takes circa 13.66 MB (14326344 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Virgin Media Gadget Rescue 5.9.10. They take an average of 50.14 MB (52574016
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DiagnosticFileGrabber.exe (368.95 KB)
- mdg27.exe (479.48 KB)
- PEInjecter.exe (133.49 KB)
- PsdPackage.exe (13.79 MB)
- SpaShellExecutor27.exe (266.43 KB)
- StopTelewestServicepoint.exe (215.11 KB)
- Telewest_ServicepointService.exe (12.29 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.18 MB)
- VirginMediaGadgetRescue.exe (13.66 MB)
- VirginMediaGadgetRescueComHandler.exe (7.78 MB)
The current web page applies to Virgin Media Gadget Rescue 5.9.10 version 5.9.10
Virgin Media Gadget Rescue 5.9.10 is a program offered by Virgin. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Virgin Media Gadget Rescue 5.9.10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Virgin Media Gadget Rescue 5.9.10 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Virgin Media Gadget Rescue 5.9.10 or simply click the Search field and type in "Virgin Media Gadget Rescue 5.9.10". If it exists on your system the Virgin Media Gadget Rescue 5.9.10 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Virgin Media Gadget Rescue 5.9.10 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Virgin Media Gadget Rescue 5.9.10, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Virgin Media Gadget Rescue 5.9.10:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.virginmedia.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Virgin Media\Gadget Rescue\22.214.171.12497\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Virgin Media Gadget Rescue 5.9.10.
8. After uninstalling Virgin Media Gadget Rescue 5.9.10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Virgin Media Gadget Rescue 5.9.10 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Virgin Media Gadget Rescue 5.9.10 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Virgin Media Gadget Rescue 5.9.10 by Virgin from your computer, nor are we saying that Virgin Media Gadget Rescue 5.9.10 by Virgin is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Virgin Media Gadget Rescue 5.9.10 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 07:57:43.983