Virgin Atlantic livery v1.3
Virgin Atlantic livery v1.3 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Virgin Atlantic livery v1.3 from your computerFlightSimLabs, Ltd.
. Additional info about FlightSimLabs, Ltd. can be seen here
. More data about the program Virgin Atlantic livery v1.3 can be seen at http://www.flightsimlabs.com
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FlightSimLabs\A320X\Liveries\A320-214\CFM\VIR directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\FlightSimLabs\A320X\Liveries\A320-214\CFM\VIR\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Virgin Atlantic livery v1.3. unins000.exe is the Virgin Atlantic livery v1.3's primary executable file and it takes close to 1.15 MB (1208059 bytes) on disk.
Virgin Atlantic livery v1.3 is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.15 MB (1208059
bytes) on disk:
This web page is about Virgin Atlantic livery v1.3 version 0.1.3.0
Several files, folders and Windows registry entries will not be uninstalled when you are trying to remove Virgin Atlantic livery v1.3 from your computer.Registry that is not uninstalled:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Virgin Atlantic livery_is1
Virgin Atlantic livery v1.3 is an application by FlightSimLabs, Ltd.. Frequently, users want to remove this application. This can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to remove Virgin Atlantic livery v1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Virgin Atlantic livery v1.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Virgin Atlantic livery v1.3 or simply click the Search field and type in "Virgin Atlantic livery v1.3". The Virgin Atlantic livery v1.3 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Virgin Atlantic livery v1.3 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Virgin Atlantic livery v1.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Virgin Atlantic livery v1.3:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.flightsimlabs.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FlightSimLabs\A320X\Liveries\A320-214\CFM\VIR\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Virgin Atlantic livery v1.3.
8. After uninstalling Virgin Atlantic livery v1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Virgin Atlantic livery v1.3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Virgin Atlantic livery v1.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Virgin Atlantic livery v1.3 by FlightSimLabs, Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Virgin Atlantic livery v1.3 by FlightSimLabs, Ltd. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Virgin Atlantic livery v1.3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-20 01:27:45.420