This page is about ViperStone 1.00 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall ViperStone 1.00 from your PCCompanyViper
. Open here
where you can read more on CompanyViper. Click on http://www.stonecompany.com/
to get more facts about ViperStone 1.00 on CompanyViper's website. ViperStone 1.00 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CompanyViper\ViperStone folder, depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for ViperStone 1.00 is C:\Program Files (x86)\CompanyViper\ViperStone\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled miner_loader.exe and it has a size of 840.50 KB (860672 bytes).
ViperStone 1.00 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.34 MB (1403624
bytes) on disk.
- miner_loader.exe (840.50 KB)
- PQwick.exe (530.23 KB)
This page is about ViperStone 1.00 version 1.00
Several files, folders and registry data can not be removed when you want to remove ViperStone 1.00 from your PC.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ViperStone 1.00
ViperStone 1.00 is an application marketed by CompanyViper. Some people want to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because removing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to uninstall ViperStone 1.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall ViperStone 1.00 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ViperStone 1.00 or simply click the Search feature and type in "ViperStone 1.00". The ViperStone 1.00 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click ViperStone 1.00 in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about ViperStone 1.00, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ViperStone 1.00:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.stonecompany.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CompanyViper\ViperStone\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ViperStone 1.00.
8. After uninstalling ViperStone 1.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ViperStone 1.00 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ViperStone 1.00 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ViperStone 1.00 by CompanyViper from your computer, nor are we saying that ViperStone 1.00 by CompanyViper is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ViperStone 1.00 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-20 13:01:49.090