Vimeo is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Vimeo from your computerPokki
. Open here
where you can get more info on Pokki. Vimeo is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Engine directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can uninstall Vimeo by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "%LOCALAPPDATA%\Pokki\Engine\HostAppService.exe" /UNINSTALLab62a6afc86f858a06bdaee0eba8f3a90a0be801. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 7.48 MB (7843656 bytes) on disk and is titled HostAppService.exe.
Vimeo is composed of the following executables which take 19.15 MB (20079576
bytes) on disk:
- HostAppService.exe (7.48 MB)
- HostAppServiceUpdater.exe (9.76 MB)
- StartMenuIndexer.exe (1.84 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
This info is about Vimeo version 1.0.0
Vimeo is a program marketed by Pokki. Some people want to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY procedure to erase Vimeo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Vimeo from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Vimeo or simply click the Search feature and type in "Vimeo". If it exists on your system the Vimeo application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Vimeo in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Vimeo, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Vimeo.
8. After uninstalling Vimeo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Vimeo that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Vimeo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Vimeo by Pokki from your computer, nor are we saying that Vimeo by Pokki is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Vimeo supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-06 00:10:14.233