Viking Saga 2
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Viking Saga 2 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Viking Saga 2 from your PCWildTangent
. More data about WildTangent can be seen here
. You can read more about related to Viking Saga 2 at http://support.wildgames.com
. Viking Saga 2 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\VikingSagaNewWorld folder, depending on the user's choice. Viking Saga 2's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\VikingSagaNewWorld\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 278.55 KB (285232 bytes) on disk and is labeled Viking Saga 2 - New World-WT.exe.
Viking Saga 2 contains of the executables below. They take 5.52 MB (5789096
bytes) on disk.
- Viking Saga 2 - New World-WT.exe (278.55 KB)
- Viking Saga 2 - New World.exe (4.71 MB)
- vikingsaga2-WT.exe (210.59 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Viking Saga 2.
Viking Saga 2 is an application by the software company WildTangent. Some users choose to remove this application. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to remove Viking Saga 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Viking Saga 2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Viking Saga 2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Viking Saga 2". If it exists on your system the Viking Saga 2 app will be found very quickly. After you select Viking Saga 2 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Viking Saga 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Viking Saga 2:
- The publisher is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\VikingSagaNewWorld\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Viking Saga 2.
8. After removing Viking Saga 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Viking Saga 2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Viking Saga 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Viking Saga 2 by WildTangent from your computer, we are not saying that Viking Saga 2 by WildTangent is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Viking Saga 2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-11 01:04:29.070