Viewpoint Media Player
You can find below details on how to remove Viewpoint Media Player for Windows. Viewpoint Media Player is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Viewpoint Experience Technology directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. How to uninstall Viewpoint Media Player from your system
Viewpoint Media Player is comprised of the following executables which occupy 60.00 KB (61440
bytes) on disk:
- MtsAxInstaller.exe (60.00 KB)
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Generally, the following files remain on disk:
Many times the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\FileHistory\Data\102\C\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\IObit Uninstaller\Log\Viewpoint Media Player.history
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\IObit Uninstaller\Log\Viewpoint Media Player.history
Frequently, people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to erase Viewpoint Media Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Viewpoint Media Player from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Viewpoint Media Player or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Viewpoint Media Player". If it is installed on your PC the Viewpoint Media Player program will be found automatically. When you click Viewpoint Media Player in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Viewpoint Media Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Viewpoint Media Player.
8. After uninstalling Viewpoint Media Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Viewpoint Media Player which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Viewpoint Media Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130