This page is about Viewer for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Viewer from your PCAXEMBLE
. Check out here
where you can find out more on AXEMBLE. Further information about Viewer can be seen at http://www.axemble.com
. Viewer is normally installed in the C:\Programmer\AXEMBLE\Viewer folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. You can uninstall Viewer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Tools.exe is the Viewer's main executable file and it takes around 776.00 KB (794624 bytes) on disk.
Viewer installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 776.00 KB (794624
bytes) on disk.
This data is about Viewer version 06.12.0000
If you are manually uninstalling Viewer we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Viewer:
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Menuen Start\Programmer\HPGLViewer\HPGL Viewer.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Menuen Start\Programmer\Microsoft Office Word Viewer 2003.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Menuen Start\Programmer\MyCADservices\Viewer MyCAD.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Skrivebord\HPGL Viewer.lnk
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
Viewer is an application offered by the software company AXEMBLE. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. This can be difficult because removing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to erase Viewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Viewer from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Viewer or simply click the Search field and type in "Viewer". If it exists on your system the Viewer application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Viewer in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Viewer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Viewer:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.axemble.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Viewer.
8. After removing Viewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Viewer that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Viewer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Viewer by AXEMBLE from your computer, nor are we saying that Viewer by AXEMBLE is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Viewer supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-25 04:55:36.043