This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Viewer for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Viewer from your PCRSI
. Check out here
for more info on RSI. Viewer is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RSI\Viewer 2.2.0 directory, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\RSI\Viewer 2.2.0\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Viewer. Viewer.exe is the Viewer's primary executable file and it occupies about 326.50 KB (334336 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Viewer. They take 573.67 KB (587442
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (247.17 KB)
- Viewer.exe (326.50 KB)
The current page applies to Viewer version 184.108.40.2060
alone. For more Viewer versions please click below:
Viewer is a program offered by RSI. Some users decide to erase this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to erase Viewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Viewer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Viewer or simply click the Search field and type in "Viewer". If it is installed on your PC the Viewer program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Viewer in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Viewer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Viewer.
8. After removing Viewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Viewer that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Viewer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Viewer by RSI from your PC, we are not saying that Viewer by RSI is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Viewer in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 01:27:11.270