This page contains thorough information on how to remove ViewPower for Windows. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ViewPower directory (same installation drive as Windows). ViewPower's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\ViewPower\Uninstall_ViewPower\Uninstall ViewPower.exe". ViewPower.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 113.50 KB (116224 bytes) on disk. A way to uninstall ViewPower from your computer
ViewPower contains of the executables below. They take 2.00 MB (2101592
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TomcatWrapper.exe (113.50 KB)
- ViewPower.exe (113.50 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (24.50 KB)
- java.exe (132.00 KB)
- javacpl.exe (36.50 KB)
- javaw.exe (132.00 KB)
- javaws.exe (136.00 KB)
- jucheck.exe (317.39 KB)
- jureg.exe (53.39 KB)
- jusched.exe (129.39 KB)
- keytool.exe (25.00 KB)
- kinit.exe (25.00 KB)
- klist.exe (25.00 KB)
- ktab.exe (25.00 KB)
- orbd.exe (25.00 KB)
- pack200.exe (25.00 KB)
- policytool.exe (25.00 KB)
- rmid.exe (25.00 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (25.00 KB)
- servertool.exe (25.00 KB)
- ShutDownExe.exe (48.00 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (25.50 KB)
- unpack200.exe (120.00 KB)
- Uninstall ViewPower.exe (113.50 KB)
- invoker.exe (44.00 KB)
- remove.exe (106.50 KB)
- win64_32_x64.exe (112.50 KB)
- ZGWin32LaunchHelper.exe (44.16 KB)
The current page applies to ViewPower version 126.96.36.199
Some files, folders and registry data can not be deleted when you want to remove ViewPower from your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall ViewPower from your computer:
The files below are left behind on your disk by ViewPower when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ViewPower\UPS
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ViewPower\UPS\conf\web.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ViewPower\UPS\console.jar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ViewPower\UPS\datas\db.lck
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ViewPower\UPS\datas\log\log.ctrl
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
Some people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall ViewPower is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall ViewPower from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ViewPower or simply activate the Search field and type in "ViewPower". If it exists on your system the ViewPower program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select ViewPower in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding ViewPower, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ViewPower.
8. After uninstalling ViewPower, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ViewPower that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ViewPower with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130