Vidyo Desktop 3.6 - (ashok)
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Vidyo Desktop 3.6 - (ashok) for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Vidyo Desktop 3.6 - (ashok) from your computerVidyo Inc.
. More info about Vidyo Inc. can be seen here
. Vidyo Desktop 3.6 - (ashok) is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Vidyo\Vidyo Desktop directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Vidyo\Vidyo Desktop\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Vidyo Desktop 3.6 - (ashok). The program's main executable file is titled VidyoDesktop.exe and it has a size of 13.62 MB (14286352 bytes).
Vidyo Desktop 3.6 - (ashok) contains of the executables below. They take 14.27 MB (14960027
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (357.39 KB)
- VidyoDesktop.exe (13.62 MB)
- VidyoDesktopInstallHelper.exe (300.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Vidyo Desktop 3.6 - (ashok) version 3.6
Vidyo Desktop 3.6 - (ashok) is a program marketed by Vidyo Inc.. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. This is difficult because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Vidyo Desktop 3.6 - (ashok) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Vidyo Desktop 3.6 - (ashok) from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Vidyo Desktop 3.6 - (ashok) or simply activate the Search field and type in "Vidyo Desktop 3.6 - (ashok)". If it is installed on your PC the Vidyo Desktop 3.6 - (ashok) application will be found automatically. When you select Vidyo Desktop 3.6 - (ashok) in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Vidyo Desktop 3.6 - (ashok), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Vidyo Desktop 3.6 - (ashok).
8. After removing Vidyo Desktop 3.6 - (ashok), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Vidyo Desktop 3.6 - (ashok) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Vidyo Desktop 3.6 - (ashok) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Vidyo Desktop 3.6 - (ashok) by Vidyo Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Vidyo Desktop 3.6 - (ashok) by Vidyo Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Vidyo Desktop 3.6 - (ashok) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 07:16:07.063