Vidyo Desktop 2.2.2 - (oscar)
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Vidyo Desktop 2.2.2 - (oscar) for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Vidyo Desktop 2.2.2 - (oscar) from your PCVidyo Inc.
. More data about Vidyo Inc. can be read here
. Vidyo Desktop 2.2.2 - (oscar) is usually installed in the C:\Users\oscar\AppData\Local\Vidyo\Vidyo Desktop directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Vidyo Desktop 2.2.2 - (oscar) is C:\Users\oscar\AppData\Local\Vidyo\Vidyo Desktop\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. VidyoDesktop.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 6.53 MB (6842728 bytes) on disk.
Vidyo Desktop 2.2.2 - (oscar) contains of the executables below. They occupy 7.19 MB (7536041
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (356.36 KB)
- VidyoDesktop.exe (6.53 MB)
- VidyoDesktopInstallHelper.exe (202.35 KB)
- VidyoWebBrowser.exe (118.35 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.2.2
of Vidyo Desktop 2.2.2 - (oscar).
Vidyo Desktop 2.2.2 - (oscar) is a program released by Vidyo Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. This is difficult because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to erase Vidyo Desktop 2.2.2 - (oscar) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Vidyo Desktop 2.2.2 - (oscar) from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Vidyo Desktop 2.2.2 - (oscar) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Vidyo Desktop 2.2.2 - (oscar)". The Vidyo Desktop 2.2.2 - (oscar) application will be found very quickly. When you select Vidyo Desktop 2.2.2 - (oscar) in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Vidyo Desktop 2.2.2 - (oscar), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Vidyo Desktop 2.2.2 - (oscar).
8. After removing Vidyo Desktop 2.2.2 - (oscar), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Vidyo Desktop 2.2.2 - (oscar) that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Vidyo Desktop 2.2.2 - (oscar) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Vidyo Desktop 2.2.2 - (oscar) by Vidyo Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Vidyo Desktop 2.2.2 - (oscar) by Vidyo Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Vidyo Desktop 2.2.2 - (oscar) in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 19:40:05.133