VideoPerformer is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall VideoPerformer from your computerVideoPerformer
. Take a look here
for more details on VideoPerformer. VideoPerformer is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\VideoPerformer folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. C:\Program Files\VideoPerformer\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove VideoPerformer. The program's main executable file occupies 3.05 MB (3202560 bytes) on disk and is titled VideoPerformer.exe.
VideoPerformer installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.06 MB (3212288
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (9.50 KB)
- VideoPerformer.exe (3.05 MB)
VideoPerformer has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories left on disk:
The files below remain on your disk by VideoPerformer's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\VideoPerformer
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\VideoPerformer\uninstall.exe
VideoPerformer is a program released by the software company VideoPerformer. Some computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to remove VideoPerformer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase VideoPerformer from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find VideoPerformer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VideoPerformer". The VideoPerformer app will be found automatically. After you click VideoPerformer in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding VideoPerformer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove VideoPerformer.
8. After removing VideoPerformer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of VideoPerformer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VideoPerformer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove VideoPerformer by VideoPerformer from your computer, we are not saying that VideoPerformer by VideoPerformer is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove VideoPerformer in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-05 14:22:07.453