You can find below detailed information on how to remove VideoPatcher 1.00 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall VideoPatcher 1.00 from your computerCompany
. More info about Company can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.company.com/
if you want to read more on VideoPatcher 1.00 on Company's website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Company\VideoPatcher folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing VideoPatcher 1.00 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Company\VideoPatcher\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Uninstall.exe is the VideoPatcher 1.00's primary executable file and it occupies close to 101.70 KB (104137 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in VideoPatcher 1.00. They take 986.20 KB (1009865
bytes) on disk.
- setup.exe (884.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (101.70 KB)
This info is about VideoPatcher 1.00 version 1.00
VideoPatcher 1.00 is an application offered by Company. Some computer users want to erase this application. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase VideoPatcher 1.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete VideoPatcher 1.00 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find VideoPatcher 1.00 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VideoPatcher 1.00". The VideoPatcher 1.00 program will be found automatically. After you click VideoPatcher 1.00 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding VideoPatcher 1.00, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VideoPatcher 1.00:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.company.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Company\VideoPatcher\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall VideoPatcher 1.00.
8. After uninstalling VideoPatcher 1.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of VideoPatcher 1.00 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VideoPatcher 1.00 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall VideoPatcher 1.00 by Company from your computer, nor are we saying that VideoPatcher 1.00 by Company is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall VideoPatcher 1.00 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-18 08:47:52.953